top of page


      If you do not agree with the examiner's findings on your case and the IRS Appeal's Office rejected your position. Do you know the tax laws and the procedure to advance your case?? Do you have any other options? What can you do??

SOLUTION:  CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY! We can appeal your case to the IRS Appeal's Office. We can take the case to U.S.Tax Court. After the initial filing, we can request yet another review by the IRS Appeal's office. This will give you another independant review of your case by another indivdual who is trained in the law, before we have to go to the Tax Court Judge. In this manner we can save you money & 98% of the cases are resolved by the Appeal's Office when the Tax Court case is docketed with Tax Court. There are pressures placed on the Appeal's office to settle the dispute. The Mansour Firm with over 39 years of experience is working for you.

Call US!


Knowlege is Power but you need to have this knowledge. We have the expertise & knowledge to resolve any of your problems. RELAX & ENJOY LIFE. The Mansour Firm with over 39 years of experience is working for you. Call us.

bottom of page