The IRS completes a review of your examination on your refund. Then denies your refund. You file an appeal to the IRS Appeal's office. This office denies your appeal. You believe that you have a strong position but you are not having any luck on the IRS Decisions. What can you do?

SOLUTION:  CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY! We can take the case to the U.S. Court of Federal Claims or U.S. District Court. In the District Court we can request a trial by Jury. The Court of claims have bench trials by the Judge only. If you are still disatified with their decision. It can be appealed to the Appelate Courts, then to the Supreme Court if needed. The Mansour Firm with over 39 years of experience is working for you. Call US!


Knowlege is Power but you need to have this knowledge. We have the expertise & knowledge to resolve any of your problems. RELAX & ENJOY LIFE. The Mansour Firm with over 39 years of experience is working for you. Call us.