top of page


 If you do not agree with the examiner's findings on your case. What can you do? There is an IRS Appeal's Office. But do you know the tax laws and the procedure to advance your case?? What happens if you do not win the case in IRS Appeal's?? Do you have any other options?

SOLUTION: CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY! We can appeal your case to the IRS Appeal's Office. This will give you an independant review of your case by another indivdual who is trained in the law. In this manner we can save you money. 90% of the cases are resolved by the Appeal's Office. If you are disatified with their decision. We can take the case to U.S. TAX COURTU.S. Court of Federal Claims or U.S. District Court. Call US!

Knowlege is Power but you need to have this knowledge. We have the expertise & knowledge to resolve any of your problems. RELAX & ENJOY LIFE. The Mansour Firm with over 39 years of experience is working for you. Call us.

bottom of page